Richard Zorza’s Access to Justice Blog is now accessible through the unique domain http://www.accesstojustice.net.
So feel free to share with your friends and lists. Here is a description of the blog:
Richard Zorza’s blog, at http://www.accesstojustice.net, is about access to justice, and is designed for those in who in the field to obtain and discuss new ideas. He defines access to justice broadly to include innovations in courts, the bar, legal aid and community that make it easier for people to obtain access to justice institutions, and to just results within those institutions. The blog may also contain material from unrelated fields that is thought relevant to work in this area.
Recent posts on the blog include:
- Justice Corps News from Cook County — a Great Foreclosure MediationSupport Model
- Wonderful New Historical Analysis Tool from Google — Shows Changing Views of “Courts,” “Justice,” and “Fairness”
- Dept of Justice Access Initiative Website and Foreclosure Mediation Resource
- Justice Laurie Zelon Gets Award –Take a Look at the Powerful and Innovative Elkins Task Force Report
- Foreclosure and Credit Cases — What is to be done?
- Center for Budget and Policy Priorities Analysis of State Budgets — And Some Suggestions
You can use the e-mail button at the bottom of the full version of this post, which you get by clicking on it, or can paste the above description into e-mails directly.
Thanks, welcome, comment and enjoy.
It is great to see Richard’s knowledge, wisdom and innovative ideas made available to a wide audience. He has so much to teach us all.