One approach the National Center has been taking to improve the functioning of courts nationally is to focus on overall strategies for achieving “high performance.” There are seven such strategies, highlighted here in an article by Judge Kevin Burke, Brian Ostrom and Roger Hansen.
- Share the Vision
- Establish the Court’s Cultural Landscape
- Abandon the Myth of the Lone Ranger
- Remember to Focus on Court Customers
- Get Court Administrative Staff Involved
- Promote Collegial Discussion
- Share the Results